What questions should you ask yourself regarding being an alcoholic or just a social drinker?
- Do you need to have alcohol in your system each and everyday of the week?
- Are you a miserable person if you don't have alcohol for just one day?
- Do you stay away from places you are invited to if they are not providing alcohol and make any excuse not to go?
- Do you feel like crap each and everyday you wake up?
- Do you live with a negative attitude?
- Have you lost your self esteem?
- Do you drink alone?
- Do you get nasty and say things you wouldn't normally say when you are drunk?
- Do you make excuses of why you are feeling bad, when you know for a fact you are hungover?
- Is alcohol the first on your mind when you wake up in the morning?
- Have you ever said to yourself that you wanted to stop drinking alcohol, but thought you wouldn't be able to?
- Are you afraid to stop drinking for the fear of getting sick?
- Are you afraid to stop drinking because of what your drinking buddies would think of you?
- Is alcohol getting in the way of your marriage and family?
- Can you see the difference in your family's reactions when you walk into a room?
- Do you notice people may stay distant from you when you are drinking?
Yes, I lost lots of friends when I stopped drinking alcohol, but my family and my life were far more important than any drinking buddy. I did it and so can you if you have the right frame of mind, a positive attitude and the strong will and desire to stop drinking alcohol forever.
Don't get me wrong. I have nothing against drinking alcohol if it is done in a responsible way and not abuse it each and everyday of the year.
If you believe in yourself, and tell yourself you can and will get and stay sober, it will happen!
BELIEVE AND YOU WILL ACHIEVE !!